Work safety training
- Obligations of employees and employers under current legislation.
- Creating a safe workplace and protection measures.
- Body and work ergonomics.
- Manual cargo transport.
- Fire Safety and Emergency Needs.
- Electricity hazards.
- Provision and use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Machine and tool handling.
- Work at height.
- Use of chemical materials and preparations.
By developing the above topics, we aim to create and cultivate the attitude that the basic factor for health and safety at work is the worker himself.
Health education at work
- Sympathetic Episode
- Epileptic Judgment
- Insect – Animal Samples
- Language Fading
- Foreign Body Implantation
- KARPA Training (Cardiopulmonary Rejuvenation)
- Basic Principles of Using an Automatic Defibrillator
- Basic Principles of First Aid to Infants and Children
- Update on the Use of Pharmaceutical Material